The Real Night Adventure Part 1 | My Articles | brieflynotes

 

Night Journey

I am reading a pretty literary work concerning somebody who travels everywhere the globe and has several experiences, seeking the which means of life. Finally, he returns home, close to the hearth, in tranquility and ease. The last verse I bear in mind are some things like "and then, the thoughts are coming". All of a sudden , the piece of paper goes away and that i get up. nowadays my oldsters were absent from the afternoon until late at midnight, as a result of they were invited to dinner by previous relatives. I wasn’t within the mood of going too, thus I stayed home alone and enjoyed some precious privacy. once my oldsters are around, I actually have the impression of being perpetually watched, particularly my mother observes each move I make: however I act, however they don’t believe him blindly, either- in distinction to the others, who become hostile whenever I categorical the slightest doubt concerning Alexander’s teachings, Let  alone they ridicule everything I say. Aphrodite and genus Vanessa don’t create Maine act nervously or gibe without thinking at my very own words things that continuously happen after I am with the others within the end of the day, we tend to become what the others need us to be...

Monday,18th March 1991

I will not ignore the facts. another time my job is reaching a dead finish .The distance St Tryfon - Omonia sq. is obtaining longer and longer owing to the increasing holdup. It takes Maine concerning 2 hours a lot of hours to come back target the afternoon. Moreover, I don’t have many purchasers and there's nearly no work throughout the summer months. As concerning continent, they haven’t given Maine a pay-rise to date, whereas their texts are becoming a lot of and a lot of long, as they're rather dirty and choked with corrections: thus, the money isn't satisfactory from now on. On the opposite hand, the fundamental expenses (electric current, Social Security etc)are create a decent impression on the others. the very fact is she can’t slot in this company, and  neither am i able to. Besides, I usually get the impression that one thing is wrong with these guys. Firstly, they continuously phone and invite Maine out only 1  hour before the meeting time-which means that I hardly have the time to urge ready; as if they were doing it resignedly, hoping i might say ”sorry, I can’t return as a result of it’s too late on behalf of me now”. Moreover, their behavior towards Maine is sometimes enigmatic or, even, hostile.

Yesterday, Danae was ironic to Maine as a result of I gave her back the negatives of some photos while not their paper envelope; nevertheless, once she gave Maine those negatives, she told Maine she didn’t care concerning them in the least. Apostolis joked he would have a baby with Maine on condition that I paid him one thousand thousand drachmas; Manos laughed mockingly. On the method back, at 1:30 o’clock when time of day, I asked Danae to require Maine in her automotive (five persons in all) and leave Maine at St Tryfon sq. barely a 5 minute ride. She frowned and complained that the automotive was too tiny to hold 5 persons! i used to be humiliated and spoke no a lot of. i'm positive Danae doesn’t like Maine in the least, and that i Bet there's tons of gossip behind my back. I don’t assume i will be able to continue that trip to Aegean island with them next week...



Previous
Next Post »